Friday, 24 August 2012

Mistress Mina - Erotic Torture


Erotic T0rture
There is only so much your cock can take and I intend to push it to your limits. I repeatedly tease and deny your cock, having you edge continuously until you can barely stand it. Each time your cock grows more and more sensitive and responsive, barely able to last. With each countdown you feel intense anticipation. Will I let you cum yet? Over and over teased, edged and denied until the last countdown...your cock just can't take anymore sexy t0rture from My sexy body, it longs to cum on command...

Contains: Intense, sexy tease and denial, edging, multiple cum countdowns, orgasm control, orgasm denial, Goddess worship, masturbation instruction, female domination

Cum for M0mmi
You are finally at that age where you are beginning to explore your sexuality, As a M0ther, I find it important to send My s0n off into the world having experience. Today you are going to learn to properly masturbate, don't be shy, M0mmi knows just how to instruct you to stroke. Now give your penis a good stroking for your sexy M0mmi. It's ok to look while you stroke, M0mmi is pretty isn't she? When M0mmi tells you, you are going to make cummies! Ready? Stroke faster My boy, 10...9...8

Chastity Torment
Locked up and completely denied, that is the name of the game this evening. I take so much pleasure knowing that your cock is straining against those steel bars, that you are desperate to stroke and yet your unyielding chastity denies you the pleasure you crave. I use My incredibly sexy body to tease you blue, waving My tits and ass inches from your face, making you hornier and weaker, only to ultimately deny you.

Contains: chastity, tease and denial, female domination

Jerk to My Hot Ass
I said jerk, but I never said I was going to let you cum. I love playing games, and I know you love stroking away to the sight of My glorious ass. It just seems natural that we make a game of it. So here is how it is going to go. When My ass is towards you, that's when you start pounding away on your dick, when I turn around and face the camera you have to stop. At the end I'll countdown and when I get to 1 I will either have My ass to the camera to let you blow...or you are going to be completely denied. Sounds fun right? Whatever way can you worship My absolutely perfect bubble butt and have a little fun at the same time...

Contains: ass worship, masturbation instruction, tease and denial, games, orgasm control, stop and go stroking, female domination

Our Toilet Slave
In your desperation to serve two beautiful Goddesses you claim that you would be willing to do "anything." Goddess Snow and I look down at you as the lowest of the low, utterly pathetic with no redeeming qualities except for you, a mouth that can be put to use. From here on out you will be trained as our toilet slave, forced to live off our sh/t. It's the only manner in which a lowly pathetic slave such as yourself will ever be allowed to serve us in. I know you are dy/ng to worship us and become our devoted sh/t eater will be the only duty you will ever be allowed to perform...
Contains: Ultra sexy Goddess Alexandra Snow, toilet slavery, Goddess worship, humiliation, degradation, slave training, female domination

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tumblr

Share It